Sunday, September 25, 2011

Anniversary Dinner

My husband and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary about a month ago, and I've been meaning to post some photos of our delightful dinner ever since! I wanted to surprise him with a nice meal at home complete with a set dinner table (we usually eat on TV trays so this was pretty fancy for us, hehe). I actually pulled out one of our folding tables we use for shows, and set it for a romantic dinner for two!
"Fine dining" placemats from Anthropologie:I love these little animal head shot glasses from Goody Grams:
I made us delicious bourbon tea cocktails, muddled with orange, mint, and honey: And for dinner I made us chicken pot pies and melon mozzarella salad:
To top off the southern feel, I played some old school blues and folk music...it was a perfect Monday night in after all of our weekend celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails